torsdag 16 oktober 2014

Repair jeans thighs

Can you leave the leg intact and do the repair with the sewing machine Adventure: DIY Tutorial - Repair Jeans with a Ripped Crotch Different colours would look niceBrooks what do you think of this tutorial My pants tend to wear out from the friction of my inner thighs touching.

Repair jeans thighs

Inner Thigh HolesInner thigh holes are the bane of my existence. I also show how to fix decorative stitching on the pants using the same floss making it cheaper to fix. This happens eventually to all my favorite jeans that I wear most often.


I will show you an easy way to patch and repair your favorite jeans with out sewing. Old blue jeans that are beyond repair are an excellent source of patch fabric. I dyed my black jeans black again and restored this old pair into something that looks like brand new for less than $5!


There is a 2-3 size difference between my waist and my thighs. Light Wash JeanStay cool in a classic like our Relaxed Light Wash Jean! Turn your jeans back in the right way and look at your repair.


Being located at the crotch or inner thigh means that no one will see the repair when you are wearing them. Paige Laurel Canyons do the same thing after about 6 mths or so. Thomas: Some very Zen advice for the artist looking to change up her work wardrobe.


They gave a bit more in the thighs but there was no way they were going to close around my hips.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Obs! Endast bloggmedlemmar kan kommentera.