söndag 16 november 2014

T shirt 99 yarn

Another tutorial to help save our Mother Earth by turning unwanted items into something useful. Mother Earth by turning unwanted items into something useful. -- NOTE: Must be placed in HTML template (not in a widget) just after the line with thetag.

T shirt 99 yarn

Global Sources Magazines appNote: Magazines are available in English only. The knitter knits the yarn into our t-shirt fabric and puts it onto rolls.

T shirt 99 yarn

Slub Yarn Shirt mit Rundhals Ausschnitt im lassigen Look und figurbetonter PassformRuckenlange bei Groe 36 ca. Have you ever leaned up against the washing machine and done this when doing laundry I had such an addictive pleasure using t-shirt yarn and I can see myself using it again and again for so many things. I can see myself using it again and again for so many things. This yarn is made from Recycled Cotton T-Shirts in a Super Bulky weight.


Star Wars: AT-AT acting like a cat with Deathstar ball of yarn t-shirt. Hidden front closure with snap buttons and vertical welt pockets at the sides. Flat Yarn extrusion lines all with most advanced technological solution for flat yarn and fibrillated yarn production. Also be aware that going to the Goodwill or thrift store could be quite expensive.


The amount of yarn I was able to get was a half of what I would get from yarn purchased at the store. I was able to get was a half of what I would get from yarn purchased at the store.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Obs! Endast bloggmedlemmar kan kommentera.