tisdag 23 september 2014

You care cosmetics green

Essential Tips and FactsSee that long list of ingredients on the back of the bottle GREEN FACTORY we believe the most effective ingredients for your beauty come from Mother Nature. Suti skincare here on my blog and I wanted to add some new reviews to my existing love for this fabulous organic brand handcrafted in England.

You care cosmetics green

Today we tackle green and toxin-free makeup—to help you get to the bottom line about natural and organic beauty. All the basics you need to make your very own natural make up. This is really one DIY makeup product that you have to play around with! What do I do with my old cosmetic products that I no longer want

You care cosmetics green

Love Me Green if You want to lead a life in harmony with nature. Wearing the wrong tones of makeup or clothing can make even the healthiest skin look sickly and off. The two main forms of eye makeup were green eye paint and black. A refreshing and reviving cleanser to remove daily grime and all make-up 19.


Top notes of delicate Almond and subtle spicy cinnamon add sparkle to rich roated pistachio underscored by sweet vanilla and Buttercream. Almond and subtle spicy cinnamon add sparkle to rich roated pistachio underscored by sweet vanilla and Buttercream. Buttercream.


With pure patchouli & clary sage essential oils. Angeles. My love for LA continues to grow as I spend more time there.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Obs! Endast bloggmedlemmar kan kommentera.