måndag 15 september 2014

Skor squares recipes

Three ingredients are all you need to whip up these delicious treats! Skor Squares Cooking time (mins)Serves (person)CuisineDish type Tell the story of the recipe. This is a recipe for delicious toffee squares that my niece gave me.


I found the original recipe in a magazine insert several years ago. SKOR chipits (saving 2 tsp of chipits to sprinkle on top) and can of condensed milk. Choose from over %s %s recipes from sites like Epicurious and Allrecipes.


Epicurious and Allrecipes. desc:Find any recipe in the world.

Skor squares recipes

This is a recipe that I just receivedfrom a lady at our church. I have never made these but I sure have eaten them enough and finallythe lady gave me the recipe yesterday at church pot luck! I sure have eaten them enough and finallythe lady gave me the recipe yesterday at church pot luck! I have a bag of peanut butter chips and a bag of skor bits- what are you favourite ways to use them I kept watch to see who claimed the plate so I could get the ! To celebrate my one year in the blogosphere I made my all time favourite treat- Skor squares with cream cheese icing.


I made my all time favourite treat- Skor squares with cream cheese icing. Nielsen family. They got the idea one day when they decided to make Rice Krispies squares for a soccer game and spotted a Skor bar sitting on the counter.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Obs! Endast bloggmedlemmar kan kommentera.