onsdag 26 november 2014

Yli hand quilting thread blue

YLI Quilting Thread is designed to become an integral part of any heirloom quilt. This Quilting Thread has an excellent performance in the machine also. Perhaps the most surprising feature of our new Quilting Thread is its performance in the machine.

Yli hand quilting thread blue

Purchase sewing thread at Jo-Ann Fabric & Craft Stores by the spool or buy a complete set. The pictures presented on this web site are provided for general colour information and illustration purposes only. I use mainly King Tut variegated thread and YLI hand quilting thread.


Blue Hand-Quilted Quilt ~ Amish hand quilting tutorial Include cross hatching.

Yli hand quilting thread blue

I use a blue fine point washable fabric marker on lighter fabrics and a Clover brand fine point white marker on my darker fabrics. Decorative threads and silk ribbons are the very highest quality products of their type in the world. My favourite tools for hand quilting include these 4 thimbles and the YLI thread.


I also had a question on the thread I like to use for hand quilting. Machine Quilting 40 wt: I think it works well for straight line quilting too! Quilting Needle 75) I think it works well for straight line quilting too! I got a variegated blue and purple spool of King Tut cotton thread that I plan to use to quilt my bargello quilt.


King Tut cotton thread that I plan to use to quilt my bargello quilt. YLI Threads exclusively for Cherrywood to match our gradations.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Obs! Endast bloggmedlemmar kan kommentera.