måndag 17 november 2014

Wearing overalls 2013

They are vintage but modern and super simplistic: easy to wear with anything and summer weather approved. I was quite shocked when I first saw a woman wearing overalls at a restaurant earlier this summer. I first saw a woman wearing overalls at a restaurant earlier this summer.

Wearing overalls 2013

Last week at the Pepperdine lectures my friend Mark Love was kidding me about not bringing my overalls to Malibu. Pepperdine lectures my friend Mark Love was kidding me about not bringing my overalls to Malibu.

Wearing overalls 2013

The media would have us believe that people are wearing overalls too much and that overalls are wreaking destruction on our country. Phone quality taken by my friend Claron after the first day of Easter break.

Wearing overalls 2013

I enjoyed wearing you in preschool so much and now I will enjoy it just as much in my twenties. I like the outfit so much better when I pair them with a more substantial shirt. M Loves M wearing their overalls (or an overalls dress) proudly.


Asos overalls popped up online and before I knew it I was making excuses to be immersed in their comfort level every single day. I hope that everyone (in or out of the US for that matter) had a lovely 4th of July! Check. Even though none of that is stuff I would wear in real life.


Once in a fashionable blue moon there is a happy coincidence between the trendand comfort. This could also be described as the more literal way to wear overalls.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Obs! Endast bloggmedlemmar kan kommentera.