lördag 6 september 2014

Zara scarf print shirt

Fuchsia linen t-shirt - ZaraLooking forward to seeing how marmite scarf print is! My last ever Australian market find is this shirt from Zara. Instant Goddess is loving the new collection offerings from Zara!

Zara scarf print shirt

Massimo Dutti (whose selection of silk prints never disappoint! Details: It is a scarf print top featuring a pintucked center front and a boxy fit. I bought this coat from Zara last year and am so glad Spring has arrived in London so I can bring it out again - I love the oversized shape and that by keeping the rest of the outfit simple it becomes a real statement piece.


Zara last year and am so glad Spring has arrived in London so I can bring it out again - I love the oversized shape and that by keeping the rest of the outfit simple it becomes a real statement piece.

Zara scarf print shirt

Spring has arrived in London so I can bring it out again - I love the oversized shape and that by keeping the rest of the outfit simple it becomes a real statement piece. The scarf print is basically the conventional scarf design being used on a wider variety of clothing items and outerwear. Scarves are really wonderful for adding some fun print or a pop of color to a look. I tried looking for the tote on Zara site for US but did not find it on there to link for you.


Zara site for US but did not find it on there to link for you.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Obs! Endast bloggmedlemmar kan kommentera.